Veterinary Orthopedic Manipulation (VOM) is a healing technology that locates areas of the animal’s nervous system that has fallen out of communication, and re-establishes neuronalcommunication and thus induces healing.
VOM is singularly the most simple, effective and safe healing modality in veterinary care to date. For the VOM practitioner it is exquisitely objective, fast and easy to apply technology that takes a minimum amount of time to master.
What does VOM treat?
1. Acute andnon-acute lameness
2. Progressive lameness
3. Hip dysphasia-like syndromes
4. Intervertebral disc disease
5. Progressive myelopathies
6. Urinary and fecal incontinences
7. Unilateral lameness
8. Wobblers disease
9. Diseases of the knee
10. Esophageal disease
11. Digestive disorders
12. Performance problems
13. Behavior problems
14. Agility dysfunction
15. Endocrine disease
Plus many more
Veterinary cold laser therapy
Cold laser is an FDA approved therapy. It’s a speed healing therapy for domestic animals. Dogs and horses can all be adequately treated with a number of modalities in a number of different disease conditions with healing equipment that does not even have to touch the animal’s body. Cold laser is a great example of non-invasive therapy
General effects of the 635nm cold laser
1. Increases ATP production (increases energy with injury)
2. Promates vasodilation (pipeline to injury, inflammation)
3. Increases levels of catalase and glutathione peroxidase (antioxidants and pro aging)
4. Bacteriacidel. (Post surf and post trauma)
5. Improves immunity
Schedule an appointment for your pets!